At Hawaii Central Federal Credit Union, we are always looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team. A great opportunity for that right person!
Complete the online form below or you may also complete the application and mail or drop it off at the main branch:
Hawaii Central Federal Credit Union, Attn: Human Resources
681 South King Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813.
REAL ESTATE LENDING PROCESSOR/LOAN CLOSER
Responsible for the initial collection and evaluation of applicant(s) real estate loan application for qualification to meet investor, state and federal guidelines for various loan programs available.
• High school diploma and or 2-4 years’ experience in the financial lending industry.
• Must possess effective written and verbal communication skills.
• PC knowledge, word processing, email, spreadsheet and other related applications.
• Ability to work flexible hours.
Professionally and accurately process member transactions. Also responsible to open new accounts and make appropriate suggestions for credit union products and services.
• Experience may be substituted for a degree! We’re looking for an analytical, organized, member-oriented, dependable, conscientious, multi-tasking team player and self-starter.
• Familiar with Excel and Word.
• Typing, 10-key and PC skills required.