At Hawaii Central Federal Credit Union, we are always looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team. A great opportunity for that right person!
Complete the online form below or you may also complete the application and mail or drop it off at the main branch:
Hawaii Central Federal Credit Union, Attn: Human Resources
681 South King Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813.
Assists the Credit Union’s Compliance/BSA department with ensuring full compliance with all banking laws, rules, regulations, internal policies, procedures, and processes as they relate to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC), Customer Identification Programs (CIP) and other related laws and regulations. Maintain proficient knowledge of BSA regulations, trends, and issues impacting the credit union.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Five years’ experience in credit union or other financial institution in BSA/AML, or related areas.
- Knowledge of credit union regulations.
- Must be organized, analytical with an attention to detail and able to meet deadlines with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Must have strong PC skills, including Word.
- Must be able to communicate (both in oral and written form) effectively and professionally to internal and external customers.