At Hawaii Central Federal Credit Union, we are always looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team. A great opportunity for that right person!
Complete the online form or you may also complete the application and mail or drop it off at the main branch:
Hawaii Central Federal Credit Union, Attn: Human Resources
681 South King Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813.
The Teller II is responsible to accurately process member’s transactions while providing the member with a positive, memorable experience. The Teller II position is also responsible to open new accounts and effectively profile new and existing members and make appropriate suggestions for products and services (both loans and deposits) to help them meet/exceed their financial objectives.
1. Responsible to ensure positive member experiences at every touch point (in person, over the phone, etc.) Ensure that new and existing members are provided information concerning the Credit Union, its products, services and policies. Actively engage members and ensures they are effectively profiled, educated and when appropriate, cross-sold additional products/services (both loans and deposits) to help them meet/exceed their financial objectives. Able to also actively engage members while opening new accounts and adding additional services to their relationship with the Credit Union.
2. Maintains a clear understanding of applicable regulations and disclosures, and the Credit Union’s policies and procedures. Responsible to comply with these rules and regulations as it pertains to the handling of cash and negotiable items and the servicing of member’s accounts.
3. Processes all transactions in an accurate and efficient manner, keeping cash differences and non-policy losses at a minimum.
4. Address member’s questions/concerns, including any required research. Provide members with effective solutions and alternatives in a timely manner, or, as applicable, refer them to the proper person for specific information and assistance.
5. Builds, retains and acquires member relationships to achieve sales and service goals for the branch. Participates in cross training opportunities to gain additional knowledge. Actively participates in all branch/Credit Union sales promotions and campaigns, including but not limited to outbound member calls and referrals.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
1. One year cash handling & customer service experience preferred.
2. Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate to both internal customers and external members.
3. Must have a basic PC knowledge.
4. New Accounts experience preferred.