At Hawaii Central Federal Credit Union, we are always looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team.
Position: Consumer Senior Loan Officer
The Consumer Senior Loan Officer performs all duties necessary for the processing and granting of loans and other related activities in accordance with Loan policies and written procedures. This position is under the general supervision of the Consumer Lending Department Manager.
Position: Consumer Loan Officer
The Consumer Loan Officer performs all duties necessary for the processing and granting of loans and other related activities. This position is under the general supervision of the Consumer Lending Department Manager.
Position: Consumer Loan Clerk
The Consumer Loan Clerk performs support duties necessary in the operation of the Loan Department. This position is under the general supervision of the Loan Department Manager.
Minimum Qualification Requirements for Loan Personnel:
- Experience varies:
- For Consumer Senior Loan Officer: Minimum five years consumer lending experience required and three years mortgage lending experience preferred.
- For Consumer Loan Officer: Minimum three years previous consumer lending and mortgage lending experience required.
- For Consumer Loan Clerk: Minimum one year previous consumer loan department preferred.
- Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate (both in written and oral form) to both internal customers and external members.
- Must be detail oriented; able to handle multiple tasks and able to meet deadlines.
- Must have knowledge of Excel and Word.
- High School degree required.
Professionally and accurately process member transactions. Also responsible to open new accounts and make appropriate suggestions for credit union products and services.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
Experience may be substituted for Degree! We’re looking for analytical, organized, member oriented, dependable, conscientious, multi-tasking team player and self-starter. Familiar with Excel and Word. Typing, 10-key and PC skills required.
or snail mail to:
Hawaii Central Federal Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
681 S. King Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
You may complete the application and fax to: 808-681-7130.