At Hawaii Central Federal Credit Union, we are always looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our winning team.
Position: Loan Officer
The Loan Officer performs all duties necessary for the processing and granting of loans and other related activities in accordance with Loan policies and written procedures.
1. Minimum three years previous consumer lending and mortgage lending experience required.
2. Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate (both in written and oral form) to both internal customers and external members.
3. Must be detail oriented; able to handle multiple tasks and able to meet deadlines.
4. Must have knowledge of Excel and Word.
5. High School degree required.
Position: Administrative Assistant/SEG Coordinator
Seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to assist the Business Development Manager in servicing members. Duties consist of designing posters, making follow-up calls, going out to various locations to recruit new members and participate in business events promoting the Credit Union.
1) High school diploma or higher education with a minimum of 3 years clerical work experience
2) Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
3) Valid driver license, a clean driving abstract, and access to a vehicle
4) Graphic design experience helpful
5) Organized, detail-oriented, multi-tasker and able to meet deadlines
6) Able to communicate in English (both in oral and written form) effectively and professionally to internal and external customers
7) Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs.
or snail mail to:
Hawaii Central Federal Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
681 S. King Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
You may complete the application and fax to: 808-681-7130.