We're Tidying Up!
HCFCU Processing System Update
Hawaii Central Federal Credit Union is making important updates to our core processing system to better serve our members. The core processing system is the computer system that Hawaii Central FCU uses to maintain members’ information, along with processing transactions. As the credit union continues to grow, it is necessary for us to utilize a more robust core processor in order to offer our members more convenient products and services in the future.
Please review the important information below:
General Account Information
All Hawaii Central Federal Credit Union Members
- Member Account Numbers will remain the same
- Member Share Draft Account Numbers will remain the same
- Credit Union Routing Number will remain the same
Wednesday, January 30, 2019
- Beginning at approximately 10pm HST, members will have limited access to their accounts via their debit cards. Please ensure you have enough cash on hand or alternate methods of payment. Debit card functionality is scheduled to be fully restored by approximately 3pm HST on February 2, 2019.
Thursday, January 31, 2019 @ 5:00PM
- All branches will be CLOSED beginning at 5PM.
- Telephone banking (aka TOPS), online banking and our mobile app, including all online services such as Bill Pay, credit card access, e-Alerts, e-Statements and online loan applications will be unavailable.
- Shared Branching will be unavailable
- Last day to print/save e-statements (for currently enrolled users).
Friday, February 1, 2019
- All branches will be closed as we work to complete the upgrade.
- Online banking, telephone banking and mobile apps will remain unavailable.
- All shared branching functions will be unavailable.
Saturday, February 2, 2019
- Our new online banking system, It’s Me 247 Online banking, and CU*Talk Telephone Banking will be available by 12pm (our mobile app will be available within a week)
- All shared branching functions will continue to be unavailable.
- Debit cards are scheduled to be fully functional by approximately 3pm HST
Monday, February 4, 2019
- Normal office hours resume and we will be open at 8am.
- Our new Bill Pay system will be available for users of It’s Me 247 Online Banking
Use this checklist to help you prepare ahead of time.
- Be aware of our downtime – know when branches and online services will be unavailable.
- Carry a secondary form of payment – for example your HCFCU credit card or cash.
- Complete in-branch transactions prior to close of business on Thursday, January 31, 2019. We’ll be closed on Friday, February 1, 2019.
- Take note of when your loan is due. If it’s during the upgrade weekend, plan to make your payment so it reaches us early in the week of January 28, 2019.
- Utilize Night Depositories at MAIN Branch and HARKNESS Branch, to drop off deposits or to make loan payments. These items will be posted on Saturday, February 2, 2019
- Complete online and mobile banking transactions before 5pm on Thursday, January 31, 2019. Online banking will be available by 12pm on February 2, 2019. Mobile banking will be available later within a week after.
- Bill Pay/Person-to-Person/Account-to-Account information will NOT transfer to our new system. Please take screenshots or write down all pertinent information for easy reference and setup after systems are back online.
Please Read and Save Important Details. This Will Help You Identify Your Steps.
We are committed to providing you timely and relevant information.