Now you can shop with your Hawaii Central VISA debit and credit cards even if you leave your cards at home! With mobile payment options like Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay in your pocket, paying for your in-store purchases with your smartphone is easier than ever.
Whether it’s Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay, signing up is simple. Pick your preferred platform and connect your HCFCU VISA Debit or Credit card so you can use your phone to pay for your purchases at millions of participating locations.
Mobile payment options are more secure than carrying cards or cash. It uses tokenization to generate a random set of numbers for each transaction, therefore, your real card number will never be shared.
Connect your HCFCU VISA debit or credit card to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay and start paying quickly and securely from your smartphone today!
- On iPhone, open the Wallet app and tap the plus sign. From there, follow the on screen instructions.
Click here to learn more about Apple Pay.
- Make sure your compatible Samsung device* is updated with Samsung Pay
- Take a picture of your HCFCU VISA card with your device’s camera
- Secure it with your fingerprint and backup PIN and you’ll be ready to go
Click here to learn more about Samsung Pay.
- Download the Google Pay app
- Add your HCFCU VISA card — it’s as simple as snapping a photo
Click here to learn more about Google Pay.
*Available on Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy Note5 and other select Samsung devices, most major carriers and supported cards. See samsung.com/pay for complete list.