Are you or your Successor Trustee prepared for the talk?
After a loved one dies or becomes incapacitated, it is the job of the Successor Trustee to step in and handle the financial affairs and wrap up the trust estate. Learn about the steps involved in administering a Trust.
The topics to be covered include:
- Finding and collecting assets
- Notifying and handling creditors
- Record keeping and accounting
- Tax responsibilities (income & estate tax)
- Reporting and distributing to beneficiaries
- Making immediate legal, time-sensitive decisions
- Obtaining the trustee's legal release and discharge
"The Role of The Successor Trustee" Seminar
Saturday, August 20, 2016
Registration: 9:00 AM - 9:20 AM
Seminar: 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Hawaii Central FCU Board Room, 2nd Floor
Free* for Hawaii Central FCU members with $20 deposit
(Please make check payable to Hawaii Central FCU)
*Deposit will be refunded at the door, but non-attendance forfeits deposit.